Sunday, February 7, 2016

Baby Shower Ellie

Hello everyone...The project I have for you today is a pocket card that I made into an invitation.  I have been hard at work for the past couple of days creating baby shower invitations for my little sister's baby shower and this is what I came up with.  My sister is doing an elephant theme in the baby's room, so I thought this image from Stamposaurus was perfect for the occasion.  I colored the image with Copics and the patterned paper is from Doodlebug.  Love, love, love Doodlebug!!!  I really could have left the image off, the paper is so stinkin' adorable.  Anyway, I am pretty exhausted after putting 21 of these little cuties together, but really happy with how they turned out.


I would like to enter this pocket card in the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge - Stella Says Sketch #402
Catch The Bug Challenge - February Anything Goes



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so adorable. How sweet of you to make these for your sister. I LOVE doodlebug papers too - always so perfect for cute images. Thanks so much for joining us for Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! So love that paper and the matching image, great choice of design!
    Good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! I totally love it! thanks for joining in with our stella sketch challenge!

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete