Thursday, January 28, 2016

Edward Elephant Birthday

I bought this digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps the other day and I am addicted.  It's called "Edward Elephant - Present" and as you can see I want to color it in all different colors.  These are just a couple of cards that I've created with this digi.  






Just another thing to love about this image...you can use it for girls or boys.  I always struggle to find a card in my stash that I can send to a boy/man.  Lets just face it...I love pink  & ribbon & sparkles, so naturally my cards are going to reflect that.  This image makes it so easy to do both!!!




This is my very first time ever entering a challenge blog.  Woo Hoo!!!
I'm entering this project in the following challenge:

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog #172 - Say It With Music
Happy Birthday Song




No comments:

Post a Comment