Monday, March 7, 2016

Diaper Cake

Hello again!!!  My little sister's baby shower was on Saturday and while I loved being able to have the special event at my house, I am extremely happy that it is off my plate.  It went very well and I thoroughly enjoyed being able to meet and visit with some wonderful ladies.  For many years now, I have been making diaper cakes for all the baby showers I attend.  This is not the best picture, but I thought I'd share the diaper cake I made for my sister's shower.  They are so easy and fun to make and a great gift for the new mommy.  I went a little overboard on the "filling", but I think it 
turned out okay, even with my 5 year old helping me.

My crafting space is in our dining room and was a complete mess before the shower.  I like to get my stuff out and not put it away because I know that I will be using it later.  I shoved everything I could in the cabinets to hide it all from the guests.  Guess what I did on Saturday night after everyone left?  I cleaned and organized all my craft belongings.  I'm not saying it's perfect and I probably still won't be able to find what I'm looking for, but it does make me feel better when I open up the cabinet doors and everything looks like it belongs in that spot.  
Anyway...I guess I can say that the baby shower was a complete success!!!!
Now, I need to get back to coloring those adorable little bunnies!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment