Wednesday, March 2, 2016

For The Love Of Bunnies

For the love of Bunnies...I am in love with this image!!!
I have 3 holland lop bunnies that I raised from babies, so I am quite fond of bunnies.  They are so much fun to watch when they are hopping around, but mine are very tame & love to be cuddled too.
Please forgive me if I go on bunny overload ;)
This is another image from Bugaboo Stamps called "Bunny and Chick Topper".



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge - February Color Challenge
Catch The Bug Challenge - Stella Says Sketch #404



3 comments:

  1. lovely card,and you are right it is a lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, I love that pink chick! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug colour challenge hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute - I just love these papers!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Color Challenge this week. We hope you'll join us today for our new Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete