Saturday, March 12, 2016

Little Mermaid

Hey there...I have another card to share with you.  This cutie patootie image is called "Ava Mermaid" and you can find it at Bugaboo Stamps.  If you haven't noticed yet, Bugaboo digi's are by far some of my favorite stamps to color with copic markers.  And...what about this adorable paper from Doodlebug.  I knew as soon as I saw this paper, I had to have it!!!  My daughter will go crazy when I give her this card!!!!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:

Catch The Bug - Bright and Cheery



2 comments:

  1. This is precious, Lisa. Love the colors and your choice of dp is perfect! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug "Bright and Cheery" this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I´m a bit late with my comment but this is so adorable. I have to have this cute image! I like your colouring and that paper is simply gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Catch the Bug.
    GDT Nick

    ReplyDelete