Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring Bestie

I mentioned in an earlier post that we are getting tons of rain here in Northern California and it's still raining.  I love all the rain, not only because we really need it, but it somehow inspires me to be creative.  Maybe it's the feeling that I have to get as much crafting in as I can now, before the weather warms up and everyone wants to be outside.  Anyway, on to the important things... 

I decided to try something different today, I hope you like it.  I found this adorable image at Sherri Baldy Designs.  She has quite the collection of images, so be prepared to be amazed!!!  It's taken me close to an hour to get this post entered because I got sidetracked looking at all the new digi's ;)  Omgosh!!!!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #403
Catch The Bug Challenge -  Bright and Cheery
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Challenge #2 Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    Have a lovely day.

    Hugs,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Lisa. Thanks for joining the Bright and Cheery challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colouring and very pretty colour choices on this bright fun card. It's great to have you play along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that I´m a bit late with my comment but this is so adorable. Great embellishment and I like your design.

    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Catch the Bug.
    GDT Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love it!! Thank you for joining us at Cre8tive Hands Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete