Friday, March 11, 2016

Pretty Bird

Hello!!!  I have been busy, busy, busy with card making the last couple of days.  This rainy weather has got me cooped up in my craft room and I love it!!!!
This birdie image is a joy to color and always puts a smile on my face when I'm done coloring it, no matter what color combination I use.  You can find this image at Bugaboo Stamps.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge - Stella Says Sketch #404
Catch The Bug Challenge - March Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. So glad you had time to join Stella Says Sketch this week, Lisa. This is adorable and I love the Spring colors! Hope to see you again with the new sketch on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete